PublicSquare has been funded to develop a fintech incubator. We're bringing together industry experts, developers, marketers, funders and more to spin-off fintech ventures to democratize consumer finance solutions.
This is a 6 -12 week, part-time engagement with PublicSquare, where you'll play a role in our research and discovery process as we explore various segments in the fintech industry.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience with product managing or developing B2C (or B2B) software
- Is comfortable leading or supporting product research and discovery in a team of researchers, subject matter experts, designers and developers
- Can demonstrate industry and customer understanding in B2B or B2C fintech
- Bonus: Has experience with building or working with teams building fintech products and services
The selected candidate will:
- Be a key part of the research and discovery process as we explore opportunities within the different segments of the fintech space
- Support in iterating our validation framework for the opportunities we're exploring
- Help define clear and efficient, validating experiments for the opportunities we're exploring
- Help explore a rough product roadmap for product opportunities that mature
- After the 6 - 12 week engagement, if it's of mutual interest, the existing capacity may be continued, increased or eliminated
- For consultants that are able to help incubate opportunities that mature beyond some success thresholds, they may be invited to lead the spin-off venture (with related compensation and venture upside)